Saturday, September 14, 2024

Post 9/30: Sector M, N, and P in Bahria Enclave Islamabad

 

(Source: BahriaTown)

I thought of learning about different aspects of Pakistan, as I want to do something for it. Therefore, I started with some of the well-known indices or reports that would help me in gaining more information about Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (SWOT). These were 12 posts. You can search my posts related to Pakistan by typing: #UsmanZafarParacha_Pakistan

Now, I have been learning about real estate business in Pakistan. I have started from Youtube videos and hopefully during my learning Journey, I will get some more useful resources to move ahead in this learning and perhaps entering into the real estate business.

I have seen a video, titled, “Islamabad Most Beautiful Housing Society || Surrounded By Hills || Bahria Enclave Islamabad ||” on the channel “Shams Raja”

The host tells that Bahria Enclave, Islamabad, was established in 2013. Electricity and sewerage system are underground. This area consists of 22,000 kanals.

The Sector N in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad, has five marla plots in the range of 90 lacs to 1 crore and houses in about 2.25 crores. In the Sector M, 10 marla plots are available in the price of about 1.2 to 1.6 crores, and houses of 10 marlas are available in the price of about 4.8 to 4.9 crores. One kanal plots in Sector M are available in the price range of 2.7 to 3 crores.

In the Sector P, 10 marla plots can be purchased in the price range of 1.15 to 1.20 crores.

Follow my Hashtag #behtareenkitalaash on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/behtareenkitalaash

Source:

Shams Raja - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yin7Q3HXn64

No comments: