Thursday, September 12, 2024

Post 7/30: Sector F Bahria Town Lahore – Investment

(Source: Pixabay)

I thought of learning about different aspects of Pakistan, as I want to do something for it. Therefore, I started with some of the well-known indices or reports that would help me in gaining more information about Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (SWOT). These were 12 posts. You can search my posts related to Pakistan by typing: #UsmanZafarParacha_Pakistan

Now, I have been learning about real estate business in Pakistan. I have started from Youtube videos and hopefully during my learning Journey, I will get some more useful resources to move ahead in this learning and perhaps entering into the real estate business.

I have seen a video, titled, “Why You Should Consider Sector F Bahria Town Lahore? | Detailed Discussion August 2024” on the channel “Pakistan Property Services”

The hosts of the video say that Sector F of Bahria Town in Lahore consists of about 7 blocks. This area contains 5 marla, 10 marla, and 1 kanal residential plots, and 5 marla commercial plots. Bahria has also offered plots in the area of Tipu Sultan. This area may also be under construction. Five marla plots may start from 65 lacs and may go to 90 lacs in this area. In case of houses, brand new houses can be obtained in the range from 1.90 to 2.10 crores. Some blocks may also give some extra size, such as 10.75 marla size. In case of 10 marla plots, prices may range from 90 lacs to 1.80 crores. In the same way, brand new houses on 10 marla plots can be obtained in the range from 2.90 to 3.50 crores. Moreover, 1 kanal plot price may range from 1.65 to 2.75 crores, and houses on 1 kanal plots may range from 6 to 8.5 crores.

Sector F Bahria Town can easily be accessed using Multan Road and Jaati Umra Road. It is also near Ring Road. Considering the amenities, it has Winter Land that has given Sector F a huge name. In the outdoor activities, Carnival is a good option.

Follow my Hashtag #behtareenkitalaash on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/behtareenkitalaash

Source:

Pakistan Property Services - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB572G035SM

No comments: