Sunday, September 29, 2024

Post 23/30: Sector N, Phase 8, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi

 

(Source: Bahria Town)

I thought of learning about different aspects of Pakistan, as I want to do something for it. Therefore, I started with some of the well-known indices or reports that would help me in gaining more information about Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (SWOT). These were 12 posts. You can search my posts related to Pakistan by typing: #UsmanZafarParacha_Pakistan

Now, I have been learning about real estate business in Pakistan. I have started from Youtube videos and hopefully during my learning Journey, I will get some more useful resources to move ahead in this learning and perhaps entering into the real estate business.

I have seen a video, titled, “Sector N Tour - 5 Marla affordable plots / Bahria Town Rawalpndi” on the channel “Garrison Estate And Builders.”

The host shares that plots in Sector N in Phase 8 in Bahria Town are 5 marla plots and are available in very reasonable prices. In the whole Phase 8 (any sector) in Bahria Town, 5 marla plots are available at a price range of 55 or more lacs. In the Sector N, 45 marla plots are available at different prices, such as 45 lacs. In the price range of 45 lacs to 50 lacs, a plot at very good location can be purchased. In this area, all-dues-clear plots are available. There are also no transfer fees, as you would be the first allottee, and the plot is not going to be transferred to your name. There is minimal tax on obtaining the property. Amenities are also available. In the nearby sector I, plots are available in the price range of 65 lacs to 70 lacs.

Follow my Hashtag #behtareenkitalaash on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/behtareenkitalaash

Sources:

Garrison Estate And Builders.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpcOqTF9Jmg


No comments: