Saturday, September 7, 2024

Post 2/30: Start a real estate business along with your daily work

 

(Source: Pixabay)

I thought of learning about different aspects of Pakistan, as I want to do something for it. Therefore, I started with some of the well-known indices or reports that would help me in gaining more information about Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (SWOT). These were 12 posts. You can search my posts related to Pakistan by typing: #UsmanZafarParacha_Pakistan

Now, I have been learning about real estate business in Pakistan. I have started from Youtube videos and hopefully during my learning Journey, I will get some more useful resources to move ahead in this learning and perhaps entering into the real estate business.

I have seen a video, titled, “How To Invest 15-20 Lac Rs in Real Estate Pakistan? How To Go From 20 Lac To 1 Crore In Pakistan?” on the channel “Property Vision TV.”

The host of the video suggests that it would be better to develop a separate real estate portfolio while doing your work on one side with which you would keep on moving your daily routines. The real estate portfolio could help in improving your business. Consider it as a challenge, as only challenges can help you in growing and moving or advancing to next stage.

The host also suggests that try to make an asset after every 3 to 4 years. In this way, you would be at a very good financial position after about 20 years. This could also help people in their older ages (such as after 50 or 60 years), as it would help in generating money from money, and the older person would not have to work to generate money.

Follow my Hashtag #behtareenkitalaash on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/behtareenkitalaash

Source:

PROPERTY VISION TV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLm7_qh_gaY

No comments: