Monday, September 23, 2024

Post 17/30: Why property dealers may not get success?

(Source: Pixabay)

I thought of learning about different aspects of Pakistan, as I want to do something for it. Therefore, I started with some of the well-known indices or reports that would help me in gaining more information about Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat (SWOT). These were 12 posts. You can search my posts related to Pakistan by typing: #UsmanZafarParacha_Pakistan

Now, I have been learning about real estate business in Pakistan. I have started from Youtube videos and hopefully during my learning Journey, I will get some more useful resources to move ahead in this learning and perhaps entering into the real estate business.

I have seen a video, titled, “Real Estate Unsuccessful Dealers | Main Reason of NAKKAMI | A Tip to Realtors by M Ismail | Mar 2023” on the channel “PROPERTY NAAMA”

The host shares that one of the biggest reasons people don’t get success is that they keep on thinking about their own profits and successes. Usually, dealers think about their own profits from the very start of their dealings. Moreover, it is also a routine that dealers want to get more benefit and they want to share less benefit with the person, whose money is they working with, when actually that person must get more benefit. People must consider ALLAH’s help in their business, and this help can be obtained, if you start thinking about the benefits of other people. Do not ever think about illegal profits, try to be comfortable with what profit is legal.

Follow my Hashtag #behtareenkitalaash on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/behtareenkitalaash

Sources:

PROPERTY NAAMA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jUFgZFRP8


No comments: