Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bill Gates became a “Secret Santa”

Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder, has surprisingly taken the role of Secret Santa this year and surprises a Reddit user, NY1227, with secret Santa gifts.
Gates donated a cuddly cow and a travel book to the family via Heifer International.

The post is a joy to read. For example: "My santa had not messaged me, but I knew I was super thorough and have a pretty good posting history so I wasn't too worried that my santa would stiff me. Finally, I received a shipped notification to my email on Monday- I was SO SO SO excited but even more excited when I realized A) my gift was being OVERNIGHTED and B) it was 7 pounds- OMG!"
Let us reiterate, it is a joy. "Thank you so much Bill for a fantastic and thoughtful gift. I'd really love to send a thank you card to you, but if not, I hope this post and message suffices. Thank you so much!!!!!! I will think of you every time I read my book, which will find a nice home on my coffee table once I'm done reading it. 10/10, I would receive a gift from Bill Gates again. "

Source:


Spoiler alert: Bill Gates did not get you, because he got me. Redditgifts (http://goo.gl/Jup0z7)

No comments: