1. Almivopan (Entereg):It is used for the fast recovery of upper and lower GIT after resection surgery of small or large bowels.
2. Bendamustine Hydrochloride (Treanda):
It is an alkylating agent active against quiescent and dividing cells.
3. C1 inhibitor, Human (Cinryze):It works for complement and intrinsic coagulation pathways and resulates the fibrinolytic system.
4. Certolizumab Pegol (Cimzia):
It is an inhibitor of tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha).
5. Ciclesonide (Alvesco):Maintenance therapy of asthma for adult patients.
6. Clevidipine (Cleviprex):A calcium channel blocker.
7. Difluprednate (Durezol):
To reduce inflammation and pain after ocular surgery.
8. Eltrombopag (Promacta):To treat increased risk of bleeding in patients of thrombocytopenia.
9. Etravirine (Intelence):It is used in combination of anti-retroviral therapy for HIV-1.
10. Fesoterodine Fumarate (Toviaz):
Treatment of overactive bladder.
11. Lacosamide (Vimpat):
For partial onset seizure in epileptic patients.
12. Methylnaltrexone Bromide (Relistor):
For treating opioid induced constipation.
13. Plerixafor (Mozobil):
For non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
14. Romiplostim (Nplate):
Increases platelet production in bone marrow.
15. Rufinamide (Banzel):
For patients of epilepsy.
16. Somatropin (Accretropin):
For pediatric patients who are showing growth failure due to inappropriate Growth Hormone secretion.
17. Tetrabenazine (Xenazine):
For the treatment of chorea from Huntington's disease.
Erin Sears and Nicole Ladd, (2009), 2008 New drug approvals, Proceedings, 22 (2), 168-174